Thursday, February 21, 2019

My Thorough Skin Care Routine - AVON

Hello Everyone! Quite new to doing reviews but here goes!
So, when I first began wearing makeup at the age of 15, and since then until I turned 19, I always just used a make-up wipe to remove my makeup and applied a moisturiser and that was me finished. Of course, you would think that all your make-up was removed and that was it, I did too, for 4 years!
Until I was at a friends and saw her using some liquid to take off her makeup on a cotton pad, so I was interested and thought id try it for myself, after using a makeup wipe and then using a little bit of 'micellar water' on a cotton pad I found there was still a lot of makeup still left on my face! I was so shocked, so I made it my sort of mission to find micellar water that worked for me, I tried a few brands and they were all quite drying to me (all skin types are different so some may work for some people but not others).
At the beginning of 2019, I came across the Avon micellar water and eye makeup remover in the same formula, so I tried them, and haven't stopped since! they have been the only ones I have found that isn't drying and make my face feel so soft afterward! After finding these I thought id add more of Avon's skin care products to my daily skincare routine, I always used Avon care moisturiser before, but added more to what I used.

To take my makeup off I take a few cotton pads and remove my face makeup with the Avon True Micellar cleansing water, then I use the eye makeup remover on some cotton pads to remove the eye makeup, then I will also use the bubble cleansing product from the clear skin Avon range daily and a moisturiser to finish with.

The skincare products I use:)
Once a week I will also add in the pore and shine control exfoliating scrub, also from the Clear skin Avon range, to my skincare routine, my skin has never felt and looked better! I can't believe how long I went without using these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment