Thursday, February 21, 2019

AVON vs MAC

Not so much of a review this time, more of a 'trick' to save a little bit of money but have a similar product!
I went through my collection of Mac lipsticks, which cost around £17.50, and my Avon lipsticks which cost around £6. Although this took a while to swatch them all and find dupes, I did manage to find a few that are very similar! And as I've worn all of these, I can say they do look very similar, but the Avon ones are a little bit more hydrating whereas the Mac ones are more drying for me.

The dupes I found I have added pictures below but they are;
Bitten Apple by Avon vs Russian Red by Mac.
Rosy Outlook by Avon vs a very popular Velvet Teddy by Mac.
Pinky Beige by Avon vs Viva Glam by Mac.
Pout by Avon vs Please me by Mac.
For this final dupe, i found that there were 2 Mac lipsticks very similar to the Avon one, these are Paramount and Verve by Mac vs Matte Twig by Avon.
(Pictures aren't in order unfortunately, I've added the names on the pictures though)




No comments:

Post a Comment