Monday, February 25, 2019

AVON mascara

Another short but sweet review on my favourite go to Avon mascara:
I have recently been on the hunt for a cheaper alternative for my favourite mascaras from benefit and too faced which range between £15-£30 that I can’t justify paying for anymore.

So I tried a few different brands including ones from primark, L’Oréal, etc. Before I became a representative for Avon I tried a few, and didn’t seem to use them enough to love them, after becoming a representative I bought 4 different mascaras from Avon to try...

My hunt for a cheap but amazing mascara is over, I have found the “true ultra volume” mascara! This mascaras brush isn’t one I usually go for, however it gives so much length to my lashes and make them look so full, my eyelashes are short with few of them without mascara but this stuff is absolutely amazing and only cost me £5.50! The price varies but I couldn’t recommend enough😍

No comments:

Post a Comment